Dinner at Ca l’Enric and exclusive balloon
Ballooning, the experience to be lived
A different and unique way to flight! An exclusive balloon ride for 4.
Come and enjoy the experience of flying in a hot-air balloon over La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park, one of the most interesting areas of dormant volcanoes in Europe. A flight in a hot-air balloon is a different way of travelling – float in the air, in pure peace and quiet and enjoy the feeling of absolute freedom, of perfect stillness, of adventure. Ideal for nature-lovers and for those searching for new sensations, a hot-air balloon flight gives you a 360º bird’s-eye view of the landscape below.
On clear days, the views stretch from Montserrat to the Mediterranean Sea, Pyrenees omnipresent in the background and the dormant volcanoes below.
In the evening, you will experience the gastronomic pleasure with a tasting menu at the Ca l'Enric* restaurant of the Vall de Bianya, a Michelin star.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Private parking in Vol de Coloms installations.
- Coffee and pastry before flying.
- Flight between 1h. and 1h. 30 min.
- Private basket for four people with table and seats.
- Cava, chocolate, strawberry and special cake during the flight.
- Hearty breakfast after landing.
- Flight diploma.
- Dinner at the Ca l’Enric* restaurant.