Sleep in a Tree House on new year’s eve
Ballooning, the experience to be lived
At first light you will have the chance to fly in a hot-air balloon over the volcanoes.
Given that you will have got up so early, once at Vol de Coloms we will offer you a cup of coffee. Everyone has the opportunity to help prepare the hot air balloon for take-off.
You will be fully briefed by the pilot.
You’ll drift on the wind over the dormant volcanoes of La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park as you sip a glass of cava and try a slice of coca de llardons, a delicious savoury local cake. You will float in perfect calm and silence for around 1h 30 min, all the while enjoying a bird’s-eye view of the landscape below.
On landing, you can be part of packing the balloon away. After being driven back to the intallations of Vol de Coloms by our balloonning retrieve crew, we shall have breakast with local products.
Then, you can head off to your tree-house home, an hour away in the mountains of Les Guilleries. Here, you will come into direct contact with the trees as you spend a night sleeping in a ‘nest’ securely placed in the branches of a sturdy tree.
We can serve dinner in your cabin and the following morning you can use the rope to winch up your breakfast in a basket from below.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the Can Menció Gesthouse, the night before the flight.
- Private parking in Vol de Coloms installations.
- Coffee and pastry before the balloon ride.
- Flight between 1h. and 1h. 20 min.
- Cava and special cake during the flight.
- Hearty cooked breakfast after the landing.
- Flight diploma.
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the Cabanes als arbres.
- Accommodation at the Cabanes als arbres.
- Breakfast at the Cabanes als arbres.