Flight 100% safe for you and for us.
After almost 3 months of waiting, we already have a date to reconquer the sky. On June 13 we resume the activity of hot air balloon ride. Being aware of the moment we are living, we will implement some measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Ensuring flights are 100% safe.
COVID-19 MEASURES DURING THE HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE EXPERIENCE
- The capacity of the baskets will be reduced.
- Baskets, facilities of Vol de Coloms and vehicles will be disinfected before and after the activity.
- It will be obligate wear mask, If you do not wear it, Vol de Coloms will provide them free of charge.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the experiment.
- During the pick up, we will follow the passenfer transport regulation:
- Number of passengers and distance between them.
- Entrance controlled by different doors of the vehicle.
- Clean hands before and after the pick up.
- Within Vol de Coloms facilities (bar, restaurant, car park, toilets …) there will be security separation between customers.
COVID-19 MEASURES TO BE APPLIED TO VOL DE COLOMS STAFF
- There will be training courses on prevention, correct use of PPE material and reaction to deal with COVID-19 to all workers, PROVIDED by the company Geseme.
- Vol de Coloms workers will strictly follow all control and prevention measures.
- Periodic temperature checks.
- Improper cleaning of work uniform.
- Mandatory use of a mask and gloves during the activity.
- Constant cleaning of hands with hydroalcoholic ice.
The measures will be applied during the different phases of the end of the lockdown. During these different phases it’s possible we might have to change the measures.
So you know…
LIVE A 100% SAFE FLIGHT!
Make your booking here!
Discover the new promotions for the end of the lockdown here!